Finding yourself too busy to really dig in and take advantage of your fancy new Swift Galleries account? Do this, instead.
- Pick just 2 product types you’d like to sell over the next 30 days.
- For every session you photograph during this busy time, design 1-2 galleries. This should take you just a few minutes per gallery.
- Blog those galleries and share them on social media.
- After busy season is over, swing back by and really nail down the products you’d like to offer.
Get Your Free Guide
Get some more quick wins for your photography business with our free guide – The Busy Photographer’s 5-Minute Guide to a Print-Selling Website!
In it, you’ll learn how to:
- Attract clients who want more than the digital files
- Use social media to encourage print sales
- Get current clients excited for printed products
- Finally do “show it to sell it” the RIGHT way
Just fill out the form below and we’ll send it your way right now!
Get the Free 5-Minute Guide to a Print-Selling Website!
Make it Work, Then Make it Better
Don’t let busy season be your excuse for not taking action to grow your business… instead, take small, imperfect steps today, then come back tomorrow to make it better.
Recommended Reading: How to Stop Researching Print Products and Start Offering Them, Today!
In what other areas of your business could you apply this same “Make it work, then make it better” concept? Chime in in the comments to give everyone some more ideas!