Looking for a clean, organized way to display your framing options, without breaking the bank or spending too much time putting it together?
Swift Galleries member Rina-Bodil Brenden of RBFoto in Norway has the answer you’re looking for!
Learn to Install Wall Galleries Like a Pro
Want to start installing your clients’ framed prints for them, but not sure how to do it without punching a bunch of unnecessary holes in the wall?
You need our FREE Wall Art Installation Tutorial Video and Guide!
Get the Free Wall Art Installation Toolkit!
Here’s What You’ll Need:
- Black Fabric
- Heavy Duty Stapler and Staples
- A Big ‘ol Board
Here’s How to Build It:
- Staple the fabric onto your board.
- Lay out your frames how you’d like them spaced on the board.
- Staple one side of your velcro to the board where you want each frame to rest.
- If your frame corners don’t already include velcro, staple the other side of the velcro to the fram corners.
- Stand back and relish in your DIY skills.
Related Post: How to Install Multi-Image Wall Art Galleries
Here are More Photos of Rina’s Process:
So that’s it! With just a few dollars and a half an hour of your time, you could have a clean, organized way to display your frame options for your clients!
Thanks to Rina-Bodil Brenden for the details and photos of her frame display board! Check out her work at rbfoto.no!