Implementing a new tool into your business, especially when it involves new processes and products, can be daunting…
How do I set it up?
How to I integrate it smoothly into my workflow?
How do I introduce it to my clients?
We wanted to take a little bit of that load off of you by giving you a template to work with when announcing your new wall art products and design services to your clients.
Use this template to create a blog post that will get your clients excited about the changes you’re making in your business.
Recommended Reading: Simple Tricks Amanda Uses on Her Website to Sell (A Lot) More Wall Art Products
Post Name: New Products and Services from (Your Studio Name)!
Start with a paragraph about how your business is growing and you’re excited to start offering new products and services to your clients.
This would also be a good spot to talk about why you’re transitioning to creating wall art for your clients.
- Creating artwork that can be enjoyed day in and day out
- Making heirlooms for your clients to pass down to their kids (and their kids, and so on)
- Serving your clients better by helping them figure out what to do with the images you create rather than just handing them digitals and saying, “good luck figuring out what to do with these”).
Relax, We’ll Take Care Of It
Free Design Services
This is where you’ll mention that you’re now offering wall art design services, free of charge, to your clients.
Here are some points you could make in this section:
- See exactly what your photos will look like on your own walls, at the right size.
- Allows you to “try it before you buy it” so you know exactly what you’re getting before you place your order.
- Makes it simple to finally get those photos off of the thumb drive and onto the walls where they belong.
Drop a wall art design image (or 2 or 3) from Swift Galleries right about here!
Done-For-You Professional Printing Services
In this section you’ll want to talk about how you’ll take care of everything for them by having their photos printed professionally, checked for quality by your discerning eye, and delivered (and installed, if you can do it) by you.
Be sure to stress the done-for-you part of the prints. You want to take the value off of the prints themselves and put it on the service that you’re providing.
Fun Fact: People place a higher value on their time than they do their money, so if you can show them how you’ll save them time, that can be more effective than offering a discount.
Even though we want to place the value on the service, you’ll still want to mention the print quality from your professional printer (you probably don’t want to mention the lab by name, btw). Also, bring it back to the service you provide by mentioning again how you’ll inspect and approve all prints before they get delivered to the client.
If you have a photo of the product, insert it here. If you don’t, see if your lab has any that you can use.
This is where you’ll tease that you’re going to be running some sort of special to celebrate the launch of your new products and services.
Be sure to mention:
- You’ll be sending past clients an email soon with some complimentary wall gallery designs from their session.
- They’ll be getting a special deal on those galleries if they’d like to get them up on their walls.
- You can’t wait for them to see what you’re going to create for them.
Be truly excited about what you’re diving into here. Let your clients know how excited you are and they’ll be excited, too.
There’s good reason to be excited! You’re taking steps in your business right now to better serve your clients! You and your clients should both be stoked about that!
Want More Tips on Attracting Print-Loving Clients?
Grab our free 5-Minute Guide to a Print-Selling Website to learn simple tweaks you can make to your own site, today, to start getting more clients who want you to sell them printed products!
Get the Free 5-Minute Guide to a Print-Selling Website!
And that’s that. You now have everything you need to launch wall art products to your past and existing clients!
Did you do this? Leave a comment with a link to your blog post so we can check it out!