Looking for an alternative to Fundy for your In-Person Sales Meetings?
If you’re on the hunt for the best In-Person Sales software for your photography business, you’ve probably asked yourself this question at some point (because, let’s be honest… you wouldn’t be reading this page right now if you hadn’t)…
Fundy or Swift Galleries? Swift Galleries or Fundy?
(Also, what the heck is this “Printmaker System” I keep hearing about)?
So, let’s take a couple of minutes to help you clear up the similarities and differences between our tool and Andrew Funderberg’s tools and help you figure out which option is best for you and your business (spoiler alert: it might not actually be The Printmaker System…).
Quick Look: Fundy vs. The Printmaker System by Swift Galleries
- Created for designing wall art galleries, with some limited support for selling in-person
- Desktop only
- Software and all updates must be downloaded and installed on your device
- Updates must be purchased in addition to your initial purchase
- Requires additional licenses to use on more than one device
- Long-term commitment for your purchase
- Higher price point when you factor in initial purchase
- No integrated In-Person Sales flow
- Product options and sizes are limited unless you purchase their $399 suite
- Ongoing education costs $99/class
The Printmaker System
- Monthly or yearly membership options starting at as little as $15/month (paid annually)
- All updates are included in your membership, free
- Updates are installed automatically, nothing to install or download
- Works across all devices and operating systems
- Use it on all of your devices, with no additional licenses needed
- All stock rooms (50 rooms!) included free
- Integrated In-Person Sales flow with slideshow, cull, compare, wall art and non-wall art product sales and checkout built into the software
- No limitations on products you can sell